We are here for you...
Though it's a natural part of life, we know that losing a loved one can be very challenging. Our Bereavement Team is here to provide you with emotional support you may need or just a little extra help in coping. There are many ways to provide support and Hospice of Lenawee has been intentional about creating the environment and experience that will be most comfortable for you. We provide this support to those families who we have served, but also to anyone in the community who has suffered a loss - and at no cost. Please see the following services we provide...
Grief & Loss Services
- Home and office visits with a bereavement counselor
- Support for the entire family (adults, teens, and children)
- Support Groups that target both expected and unexpected loss
- Workplace Grief Assistance
- Kaleidoscope - School-based grief support for children & teens
- Educational Opportunities (seminars and workshops)
- Candlelight Remembrance Service - Meaningful memorial service for anyone who has experienced the loss of a loved one
- Lights of Love - Lighting of our trees in December in honor of those we have loved and lost
- Healing Hearts Retreat Family Camp - One day camp offering the opportunity to work through grief as a family