Become part of the Hospice of Lenawee family! Here at Hospice of Lenawee, we value each and every life that comes through our doors. Join us in helping make people's lives better every day.
Do you have a Hospice Heart?
Hospice of Lenawee has openings on our Home Care and Hospice Home Teams!
Full-time Home Care RN Case Manager
General Statement of Duties:
During assigned shift provides and directs care to patients and their families based upon the philosophy, policies and procedures of HOL. The RN and LPN will demonstrate excellent clinical and communication skills and will exhibit patience and respect for all patients, families, and HOL team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops a comprehensive care plan that addresses physical, emotional, cultural, and spiritual needs of the patient/family with input from the patient/family and interdisciplinary team.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the patient/family regarding care issues.
- Directs and supervises LPN and/or Hospice Aide.
- Flexibility to work different and/or extended shifts.
- Administers and documents medications/treatments as ordered by the Physician and according to HOL policies and procedures in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participates in weekend and Holiday shifts.
RN and LPN Clinical Experience:
- Two years clinical nursing experience.
- Experience in hospice, community home health or oncology nursing, preferred.
- Experience with dying patients and their families.
We also have openings for amazing Contingent RNs and Hospice Aides!
Email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Amy DeBruyn, Human Resources & Payroll Generalist
Human Resources: Amy DeBruyn
Admissions: Angie Eagling
Community Education & Development: Tara Faust-Gutierrez
Volunteers: Heather Rowe
Grief Support: Sharon VanTuyle
Clinical Support: Amy Francoeur
Events: Stephanie Seidel